- Production & IT
We are looking for an experience system administrator, to join the corporate IT system team - Level 3 support.
The System team handle the corporate IT leading technology and act as the higher level of support, consulting other teams and manage the top corporate projects.
The position includes: 3rd level corporate IT support, implement and maintain of global IT systems.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage servers and technology tools
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Take part of designing the organization IT environments.
• Maintain complex environments
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, or similar role
• Have wide experience On AD, Exchange, O365, ADFS , GPO , and SSO systems.
• Knowledge of system security, Storage, data backup/recovery.
• Have experience in MS platforms (Win 7/8/10).
• Have experience on windows servers, storage and VMware
• Familiar with Network topologies, TCP /IP protocols.
• Knowledge in Azure – advantage.
• Ability to create scripts
• Diagnose and resolve problems quickly
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to Work independently but be a great team player