We are looking for a passionate Front-End developer that is eager to work in a non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make our websites come to life and make our customer's dreams a reality. You will be working with our Dev, QA &design teams to build cutting-edge, scalable, innovative websites for the tourism industry.
• Play an important role in building a new, customer facing platform from the ground up.
• Design and build state of the art websites for our customers.
• Work closely with designers and developers to take design from white board to reality.
• Implement efficient, tested and maintainable code for our applications.
• Stay up-to-date with application development trends.
•Knowledge and experience with React or Angular or an equivalent MVC framework.
•Experience with RESTful API.
•Experience with client build tools (Webpack, Gulp) – an advantage.
•Experience with NodeJS - an advantage.
•Team player, creative thinker, passionate for exploring new technologies.