Junior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a passionate Front-End developer that is eager to work in a non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make our websites come to life and make our customer's dreams a reality. You will be working with our Dev, QA &design teams to build cutting-edge, scalable, innovative websites for the tourism industry.
• Play an important role in building a new, customer facing platform from the ground up
• Design and build state of the art websites for our customers
• Work closely with designers and developers to take design from white board to reality
• Implement efficient and maintainable code for our applications
• Stay up-to-date with application development trends
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3 - Mandatory
• Familiarity with Web Technologies
• Knowledge/Experience in using restful API – An Advantage
• Knowledge/Experience with NodeJS / C#, ASP.net – An Advantage
• Be passionate about Technology
• Be an independent employee and a real team player
• Have the ability to work with interfaces
• Have the ability to work in a dynamic hectic environment