Technical Product Manager - Student Position
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager, to be a part of the B2B2C Product Team.
In this position, you will be accountable for external partners and their set up in variety systems.
You will work closely with R&D Agile groups, learn the methodology, promote changes and communicate directly with the company’s Sales and Marketing managers.
- Assist with building websites configurations
- Gather the business requirements for setting up new accounts
- Track new accounts traffic and analyze potential issues
- Create R&D tasks for system changes
- Work closely with the Product Managers group, and provide assistance with the ongoing projects
- Student - B.S.C Industrial and Management Engineering (Information System) or similar field
- Capable to perform research and self-learning
- Technical oriented
- Great communication skills
- SQL – Advantage
- HTML - Advantage
- Organized and methodical
- Team player
- Good level English
- 20 hours per a week
Senior Marketing Retention Manager
Hotelbeds is seeking a passionate and experienced CRM & Retention expert to join our B2B2C marketing department. This role will be instrumental in driving the evolution of our e-commerce retention efforts, with the goal of delivering marketing personalization at scale and driving business growth.
In this role, you will create, manage, implement and optimize multi-channel strategies (email, loyalty programs, and more) with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value. You will be responsible for both strategic and technical development, program execution, testing, reporting, and optimization.
At Hotelbeds, we are result driven. Therefore, you will be using a data-driven approach to develop various programs with the goal of delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, all while closely tracking your KPIs.
This role is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.
• Drive the strategy for our Retention & CRM efforts in order to engage customers and deliver business growth throughout multiple channels
• Lead advanced segmentation projects in order to deliver a truly personalized marketing program
• Optimize and evolve our marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns
• Direct development of relevant technology and infrastructure and it’s integration across the business together with Product, R&D, and other stakeholders from a channel marketing owner’s perspective
• Define the needs for measurement and analytics, ensuring we are appropriately measuring performance and impact and using learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization
• Manage a team of talented marketers, ensuring their continued development and growth
• You have 4-6 years of Marketing experience, including senior-level experience in CRM, email marketing and analytics.Read more
• You have deep experience with industry-leading CRM tools and marketing technology and have a strong knowledge of pros/cons
• Experience with Hubspot is a plus
• Preferably you have held leadership roles and directly managed teams
• You have a successful track record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
• You have strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines, and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
• You are highly data-driven and understand how to optimize marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
• You possess an understanding of consumer mindset and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
• You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
• You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
• You have a high professional level of spoken and written English
Software Developer - Applied Science
The applied science team is utilizing new technologies, data science, machine learning and other forms of Artificial Intelligence to optimize business decisions and create value for clients and partners. The team is providing end to end products, a core of machine learning/data science models and everything needed to operate them in production. This is a new area emerging at the intersection of data science, machine learning and systems design.
As a developer in the AS team, you will play a significant part in developing end-to-end cutting-edge solutions. We are seeking a talented candidate that is passionate about data, code and learning new things.
· Develop end-to-end complex, practical large-scale machine learning systems.
· Applying machine learning algorithms
· Writing working software that will successfully integrate with corresponding systems
· Building data collection modules
· Deploying working ML applications that can be accessed via API or web service
· 3+ years hands-on development experience (Python – a strong plus)
· Knowledge and experience in Design Patterns / System Architecture Distributed System Architecture
· Experience working with distributed system
· Experience with design and development of DB/data models
· Experience working with data centric systems
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related technical field, or have an experience working with MLsystems
· Be a self-learner. Ability to read and learn new material by yourself
· Experience working with machine learning systems – a strong plus
Besides that:Read more
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Be passionate about Technology
· Be an independent employee and a real team player
· Have the ability to work with interfaces
· Have the ability to work in a dynamic hectic environment
Data Scientist – Machine Learning
Would you like to be part of a newly established team working in a startup atmosphere in a company that earns billions of dollars? We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist that will translate big data into insights in the travel industry!
You will be working on all aspects of the travel business: recommendation engines, prediction models price optimization and more. Your challenge will be utilizing new technologies, data science, machine learning and other forms of artificial intelligence to optimize business decisions and create value for our clients and partners.
• Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
• Minimum three years of relevant work experience
• Experience with at least one scripting language, e.g. R, Octave, and one programming language, e.g. Python, Perl, C/C++, Java
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and high SQL skills
• The ability to build and optimize machine learning models, to select the right tool or the right task and to judge when a model is good enough for a particular purpose
• Strong statistics background
• Experience in algorithm programming, experimentation, data visualization, machine learning, optimization and big data
• Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate team results with all stakeholder levels
• Experience implementing a real-world Recommender or Ranking systemRead more
• Worked with big data eco-system
• Implemented distributed software, preferably in a Linux OS
• Proven experience in solving real problems using machine learning techniques
• Prior practical experience with the elementary machine learning models such as logistic regression and random forests, and experience with one more other areas such as: (Deep) Neural Networks, Natural language processing Hidden Markov Models, Conditional Random Fields, Game Theory, Mechanism Design, Latent Dirichlet Allocation.
Product Manager- Applied Science
Come be part of a great Product team, full of passion and curiosity. As a member of our technology team you will help shape, in conjunction with our business teams, an innovative, scalable, one-of a kind product while working with talented teammates.
• Demonstrate product ownership throughout the product line, from definition of user-stories up to delivery of excellent products
• Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders, including the business team for collecting requirements and the development team during implementation
• Responsible for backlog, prioritization of the projects and execution of relevant features in the R&D’s work plan
• Understand the business/commercial standpoint to be able to identify trends, research new ideas and evaluate them objectively considering ROI
• Monitor business performance and recommend required improvements
• Have at least 2-3 years' experience as an inbound product manager in a web development environment
• Have demonstrated success defining and launching web-based products
• Be familiar with IT infrastructure technology and development cycle
• Be passionate about analytics and driving value by data insights
• Have experienced in Agile/Scrum methodology
• Leadership skills and ability to influence organizationsRead more
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Must be able to travel