Head of B2B2C/B2C Marketing
HotelBeds Group (HBG) is the largest travel wholesale company in the world. The company owns and operates several “direct to consumer” (B2C) channels and brands, such as Last Minute Travel, Easy Click Travel and Hotelopia. As one of its growth engines, HBG is leveraging its B2C, with capabilities to provide white label solutions, among many other solutions, to the travel industry and beyond.
If you like an environment that rewards great ideas, initiative and hard work – contributing to solutions that will be seen and used by millions all around the world – then we want you to join us.
We are looking for an experienced, data driven, creative and passionate senior marketing manager to lead the HotelBeds Group (HBG) B2C/B2B2C marketing team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the HBG senior marketing leadership.
You will be responsible for all global marketing initiatives and strategies for HBG’s B2B2C growing segment. We are looking for someone with a demonstrated history of driving growth, revenue and profitability in a B2C/B2B2C high volume transactional e-commerce environment.
The right person will be experienced in strategic brand management, online marketing management, product marketing, and media relations management as well as managing a diverse, global, cross-functional team.
You will work closely with product, BI, the IT development team, and various business owners to define marketing requirements and priorities for development and to understand each user type's requirements and preferences. You will develop marketing strategies per segment, per channel and per offering on a global scale.
• Act as a thought-leader for HBG’s B2B2C brands globally, including all aspects of digital acquisition, lead generation and scoring, branding, public relations, communications, online media marketing; customer engagement and retention, advertising strategy, and marketing analytics.
• Manage global marketing teams including SEM, SEO, social media, E-mail, content, landing pages, display/retargeting, mobile, content, branding, and loyalty.
• Create and manage marketing plans, roles, budgets, goals and targets for all the above teams
• Manage team in an agile environment – tasks, bi-weekly sprints
• Develop and lead the customer acquisition strategy (new customers for both B2B2C and B2C) for mobile, desktop & contact center as well as our customer retention strategy (repeat customers), i.e., loyalty program, ecosystem
• Work with the product team to identify, develop and implement new revenue streams and optimization of all marketing channels, individually and cross channels, including the definition and implementation of the technology required for that.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related degreeRead more
• At least 3 years in managing marketing teams, with proven experience in B2C and B2B digital marketing.
• Experienced in managing globally distributed teams
• Proven background in developing and executing marketing plans that include multiple channels (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, E-mail marketing, automation, social media, content, loyalty, etc.) with a primary focus on customer acquisition and significant emphasis on performance, measurement and c ontinuous improvement.
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods- Knowledge and obsession with all relevant e-commerce health metrics (DAU/MAU, conversion, COHORTS, session time, LTV, etc.)
• Mother tongue level English
• Leadership qualities and outstanding interpersonal skills