Come be part of a great Product team, full of passion and curiosity. As a member of our technology team you will help shape, in conjunction with our business teams, an innovative, scalable, one-of a kind product while working with talented teammates.
• Demonstrate product ownership throughout the product line, from definition of user-stories up to delivery of excellent products
• Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders, including the business team for collecting requirements and the development team during implementation
• Responsible for backlog, prioritization of the projects and execution of relevant features in the R&D’s work plan
• Understand the business/commercial standpoint to be able to identify trends, research new ideas and evaluate them objectively considering ROI
• Monitor business performance and recommend required improvements
• Have at least 1-2 years' experience as an inbound product manager in a web development environment
• Have demonstrated success defining and launching web-based products
• Be familiar with IT infrastructure technology and development cycle
• Have experienced in Agile/Scrum methodology
• Leadership skills and ability to influence organizations
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Must be able to travel intensively
Java Back-End Junior Developer
We are looking for a passionate Back-End developer that is eager to work in a non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make our websites come to life and make our customer's dreams a reality. You will be working with our Dev, QA &design teams to build cutting-edge, scalable, innovative websites for the tourism industry.
• Play an important role in building a new Backoffice platform from the ground up.
• Design and build a state of the art websites for our customers.
• Work closely with architects and other developers to take the design from whiteboard to reality.
• Implement efficient, tested and maintainable code for our applications.
• Stay up-to-date with application development trends.
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Java, Server side(J2EE) and OOP At least 1 year.
• Thorough Knowledge of SQL/Oracle, JDBC, Database.
• Experience working with frameworks and tools: Spring-boot, Consul and ConfigServer.
• Experience with web service protocols (REST API, JSON).
• Experience with microservices architecture.
• Team player, creative thinker, passionate for exploring new technologies.
• Education: BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience with Git/TFS or other source control.
• Experience working in Agile/SCRUM.
• Experience with non-relational DBs (NOSQL).